Key Performance Indicators
- A 1 point % reduction per year in the proportion of children under five years of age who are stunted with current provincial rates – 52%.
- A 30% reduction in the proportion of children under five years of age with severe acute malnutrition (MUAC).
- A 10% reduction in anaemia in proportion of women of reproductive age group – 60% to 50%.
- Ensure access and availability of nutrition interventions to target population of the selected districts.
- Increase awareness of stake holders for optimum utilization of nutrition interventions.
- Develop and strengthen institutional capacity of effective implementation of nutrition related interventions in Balochistan.
- Contribute towards achieving the objectives with a focus on the economically disadvantaged group.